Community Outreach Ambassador Program
Join The Harmonie Grace Foundation as a Volunteer Community Outreach Ambassador and help us extend our reach and impact within the community. As an ambassador, you'll play a vital role in raising awareness about our mission, programs, and services, and you'll have the opportunity to engage with individuals and organizations to promote colloration and support for our cause.
- Passion for maternal and mental health advocacy and community service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Reliable access to transportation for local travel
- Commitment to uploading the values and mission
Volunteer Time Commitment
Flexible, with a minimum commitment of 5-10 hours per month. Additional hours may be required during special events or campiagns.
1. Community Outreach/Engagement
4. Education and Advocacy
5. Feedback and Reporting
- Opportunity to make meaningful impact in the community and contribute to mental health awareness and support efforts
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Personal satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to improve the lives of others
- Letter of recommendation and recognition for your volunteer service